On-site Assessment and Training (OSAT) is a fast and easy way to get your experienced workers a qualification and there are grants to go towards the cost of obtaining an NVQ and a skilled worker CSCS card. Your FeRFA approved assessor will assist you in putting together a planned programme of training and assessment for each candidate which will meet the relevant training standard..
The following grant funding is available to CITB registered employers for the achievement of the NVQ Diploma Level 2 (Resin Flooring or Surface Preparation):
|ON-SITE ASSESSMENT AND TRAINING (OSAT)
|On NVQ Level 2 or above achievement||
* Payments of grants will only be made if all outstanding levy assessments are paid in full or a direct debit agreement is in place.
For companies who do not pay the levy, an individual quote will be given by the FeRFA assessor.
The maximum number of Vocational Qualifications (VQs) for which an individual will be eligible to claim grant support will be limited to four VQs at each level, per individual.
CITB Skills and training fund
Skills and training fund
What this fund is for
This fund provides assistance for micro and small construction companies to develop a stronger skills base. Specifically, it provides an extra incentive for you to access CITB grant eligible training.
Who can apply for funding
CITB-registered employers with up to 99 directly employed staff on the payroll. Employers can apply for funding once every 12 months.
How much you can apply for
CITB-registered employers can apply for funding related to how many direct employees they have:
- Employers with 1 to 49 directly employed staff can receive up to £5,000.
- Employers with 50 to 74 directly employed staff can receive up to £7,500.
- Employers with 75 to 99 directly employed staff can receive up to £10,000.
How to apply
To apply for funding, follow the guidance notes provided in the Skills and Training application form (PDF 271KB).
To complete and submit the form, you should:
- Download the application form and save it to your computer
- Complete all fields
- Ensure that you regularly save this application to your desktop to prevent loss of data
- Save and send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our latest news
For the latest news on FeRFA, its members and the industry.
Fosroc Launch Patchroc 250
Fosroc have been manufacturing concrete repair mortars for over 50 years. During that time they have built up a fantastic […]
29th June 2020
SIKA’S ‘ONE SHOT’ SOLUTION ENSURES RAPID RETURN TO SERVICE FOR CAR PARK DECKS
Sika has developed a unique crack-bridging solution for the time and cost-effective refurbishment of car parks. It includes an innovative […]
17th June 2020
Brian Poulson Obituary
FeRFA is sad to announce the death of the former FeRFA executive director Brian Poulson on the 5th April 2020. […]
8th June 2020