FeRFA offers three apprenticeship schemes for all newcomers to the industry:
- In Situ Flooring: Resin
- In Situ Flooring: Screeds
- Prepare and Profile Substrates
All of the above run for 18 months and lead to an NVQ level 2 Diploma.
Schemes usually start in Spring and Autumn, please contact FeRFA for start dates. All schemes are supported by CITB and grant funded for CITB levy-payers.
There is no upper age limit for applicants.
The schemes involve classroom and practical sessions plus employer-supported on-site experience.
Click on the links below to download information:
- Details of Schemes, Grants and Costs (Resin, Prepare Substrates & Screeding)
- Candidate Enrolment Form
- In Situ Resin Flooring Full Booklet (available on request)
- Prepare and Profile Substrates Full Booklet (available on request)
- Screeding Full Booklet (available on request)
- Training Timetables (see FeRFA E-news diary section)
- CITB flip book on Specialist Apprenticeship Programmes
Training Hall of Fame
See who is training the future generation of resin floor layers and preparation contractors on the FeRFA Hall of Fame.
Our latest news
For the latest news on FeRFA, its members and the industry.
All you need to do is Renovate IT!
UltraFloor, part of the award-winning Instarmac Group plc, are delighted to announce the launch of Level IT Renovate – a […]
3rd January 2019
FeRFA AWARDS SHOWCASE THE BEST IN THE RESIN FLOORING SECTOR
Once again the FeRFA Best Practice Awards have highlighted and celebrated the best projects and innovation that the resin flooring […]
26th November 2018
Two New Appointments at Reprotec
North East based Reprotec UK, specialists in resin flooring systems and bespoke surface protection technology, has announced two appointments. Mr […]
13th November 2018