FeRFA & Halving Waste to Landfill
FeRFA has adopted a resource efficiency plan which commits to:
- Increase the level of waste packaging being recycled within the resin flooring industry
- reduce year on year the level of all waste streams being sent to landfill – working towards “Zero Waste to Landfill”
- Actively promote the use of recycled materials.
- Raise awareness of environmental issues and provide guidance and training to increase knowledge and share best practice.
FeRFA MEMBERS’ RECYCLING ACHIEVEMENT
Summary of all the data received from FeRFA members on the tonnage of waste that is being diverted from landfill and recycled.
RESOURCE EFFICIENCY PLAN
FeRFA has introduced a recycling and waste management scheme, whereby waste packaging (hazardous and non hazardous) is collected, decontaminated and reprocessed for future use, with up to 100% of waste being recycled.
To find out more on how you can reduce your waste and include the Zero Waste to Landfil Logo on your website get in contact with FeRFA by email or phone 07484 075254.
FeRFA PARTNERS IN THE RECYCLING SCHEME
- RECONOMY: www.reconomy.com / 0800 834 133
Our latest news
For the latest news on FeRFA, its members and the industry.
Level and lay in a day, even over old adhesive residues, with Level IT Pro30
UltraFloor are known for providing expert and quality subfloor preparation materials specially curated to handle a variety of flooring environments. […]
7th December 2020
Ryebrook becomes an Employee Owned Company
Ryebrook Resins Flooring Ltd, who were a pioneer in the installation of resin floors to industrial, institutional and educational clients […]
20th November 2020
Husqvarna Launches an all-new range of floor grinders
Equipment manufacturer Husqvarna Construction Products further strengthens its position on the global floor grinding market by launching not one, but […]
20th November 2020