FeRFA & Halving Waste to Landfill
FeRFA has adopted a resource efficiency plan which commits to:
- Increase the level of waste packaging being recycled within the resin flooring industry
- reduce year on year the level of all waste streams being sent to landfill – working towards “Zero Waste to Landfill”
- Actively promote the use of recycled materials.
- Raise awareness of environmental issues and provide guidance and training to increase knowledge and share best practice.
FeRFA MEMBERS’ RECYCLING ACHIEVEMENT
Summary of all the data received from FeRFA members on the tonnage of waste that is being diverted from landfill and recycled.
RESOURCE EFFICIENCY PLAN
FeRFA has introduced a recycling and waste management scheme, whereby waste packaging (hazardous and non hazardous) is collected, decontaminated and reprocessed for future use, with up to 100% of waste being recycled.
To find out more on how you can reduce your waste and include the Zero Waste to Landfil Logo on your website get in contact with FeRFA by email or phone 07484 075254.
FeRFA PARTNERS IN THE RECYCLING SCHEME
- RECONOMY: www.reconomy.com / 0800 834 133
Our latest news
For the latest news on FeRFA, its members and the industry.
Fosroc Launch Patchroc 250
Fosroc have been manufacturing concrete repair mortars for over 50 years. During that time they have built up a fantastic […]
29th June 2020
SIKA’S ‘ONE SHOT’ SOLUTION ENSURES RAPID RETURN TO SERVICE FOR CAR PARK DECKS
Sika has developed a unique crack-bridging solution for the time and cost-effective refurbishment of car parks. It includes an innovative […]
17th June 2020
Brian Poulson Obituary
FeRFA is sad to announce the death of the former FeRFA executive director Brian Poulson on the 5th April 2020. […]
8th June 2020