FeRFA & Halving Waste to Landfill
FeRFA has adopted a resource efficiency plan which commits to:
- Increase the level of waste packaging being recycled within the resin flooring industry
- reduce year on year the level of all waste streams being sent to landfill – working towards “Zero Waste to Landfill”
- Actively promote the use of recycled materials.
- Raise awareness of environmental issues and provide guidance and training to increase knowledge and share best practice.
FeRFA MEMBERS’ RECYCLING ACHIEVEMENT
Summary of all the data received from FeRFA members on the tonnage of waste that is being diverted from landfill and recycled.
RESOURCE EFFICIENCY PLAN
FeRFA has introduced a recycling and waste management scheme, whereby waste packaging (hazardous and non hazardous) is collected, decontaminated and reprocessed for future use, with up to 100% of waste being recycled.
To find out more on how you can reduce your waste and include the Zero Waste to Landfil Logo on your website get in contact with FeRFA by email or phone 07484 075254.
FeRFA PARTNERS IN THE RECYCLING SCHEME
- RECONOMY: www.reconomy.com / 0800 834 133
Our latest news
For the latest news on FeRFA, its members and the industry.
Keeping it clean
Go back to basics for best resin flooring performance By Jeremy Waterhouse, Flooring Product Manager, Sherwin-Williams Developments in flooring are […]
27th January 2020
The Preparation Group – Launch of the Worst SubFloor Awards
As surface preparation contractors, The Preparation Group thinks it has seen it all, but is inviting Flooring Contractors, Installers and […]
13th January 2020
The Resin Mill makes top 100 list for the fastest growing companies in the UK
FeRFA member and specialist resin bound supplier, The Resin Mill, has been ranked 56th in The Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic […]
16th December 2019