Ucrete CS heavy duty colour stable flooring
Master Builders Solutions announces the launch of the innovative Ucrete CS, heavy-duty colour-stable flooring with enhanced aesthetics
- Enhanced resistance to discoloration from chemical staining and ultra-violet light
- A long-lasting attractive appearance for heavy-duty environments in the food and beverage industries
- Extended range of stable colours, including pastel shades
- Ucrete CS builds on 50 years of outstanding performance without comprise
An innovative colour stable Ucrete flooring system from Master Builders Solutions is being launched across Europe from the beginning of 2020. Ucrete CS builds on 50 years of excellence in flooring with an expanded range of colours, including pastel shades, due to its enhanced aesthetics.
The introduction of Ucrete CS represents a leap forward for heavy-duty flooring, thanks to the system’s advances in stain resistance and UV colour stability. Ucrete CS redefines long-term visual expectations in the food and beverage industries.
Ian Smith, Global Business Segment Manager, Performance Flooring at Master Builders Solutions, explained: “Many Ucrete floors are still in service after several decades, lowering the cost of ownership. Our innovative Ucrete CS system represents a real step change for our customers’ aesthetic expectations, reducing chemical staining with no colour change from UV light! There is no compromise on the outstanding performance that Ucrete brings.”
In addition to these new features, all the valuable performance characteristics that have made Ucrete flooring the market leader for aggressive processing areas are retained. Ucrete CS is the clear choice for high-performance, long-lasting, low-maintenance floors.
As with all Ucrete systems, the fast-curing Ucrete CS provides excellent resistance to chemicals including organic and inorganic acids, as well as the discharge of boiling water and cleaning at high temperatures. Ucrete sets the benchmark for industrial flooring for food and beverage – including dairies, breweries and soft drink production – as well as pharmaceuticals and chemicals.
Ucrete – heavy-duty flooring innovations for more than 50 years
From the start, innovation has been the key driver in the development of our Ucrete systems. Significant investment in research and development has allowed us to reach many milestones during the last 50 years, such as:
- 1982: The first antistatic hygienic terrazzo floor for the pharmaceutical industry;
- 1993: The first flow-applied heavy-duty screed with thermal shock resistance for ergonomic application;
- 2003: The first systems with specifiable slip-resistance profiles – the key safety requirement for the food and beverage industry;
- 2011: The first non-tainting, rapid-curing systems to minimize downtime, even at cold temperatures;
- 2018: Monolithic, thermal shock resistant antistatic flooring.
Our new Ucrete CS system represents another important milestone in Ucrete’s history. With colour stability thanks to its UV resistance, and enhanced stain resistance, Ucrete CS is attractive, highly durable, hygienic and safe.
Our latest news
For the latest news on FeRFA, its members and the industry.
HUSQVARNA DELIVERS COMPLETE SOLUTIONS IN SURFACE PREPARATION
Husqvarna Construction further strengthens its surface preparation offering by introducing shot blasters, steel blasters and related dust collectors under the […]
30th May 2023
TPS360 Employee Spotlight – Lauren Watson
Introducing Lauren Watson, our spotlight employee of the day at TPS360! Lauren joined us as an administration assistant in May […]
12th May 2023
Fosroc Flooring Training Hosted by Resapol
You are invited to join the Fosroc complete floor solutions product training at your local Resapol Depot. The training will […]
12th May 2023