Contracts Manager – Resyn
Contracts Manager Job Description:
Responsible for the management of all assigned projects. To ensure they are successfully delivered within the agreed time, ensure quality is achieved and project costs are maintained whilst adhering to all current Health and Safety regulations. Experience in contracts management is essential, a sound knowledge of resin-based floor systems is advantageous, but any flooring knowledge is accepted.
To accept projects from the commercial team for jobs that have been sold by the sales team ensuring that all the relevant information is received. Ensure a clear understanding of the project to enable you to plan and communicate specifically with your installation team and the client.
To be responsible for the required plant and materials, all contract and legal documentation to ensure the project is successfully completed in budget.
· Take receipt and review the job packs for jobs sold by the sales team, to ensure the correct labour, materials plant has been allowed for.
· If required, undertake a site inspection to qualify all the information received coincides with the site, environment and client’s expectations.
· Ensure that all the relevant documentation is in place and agreed to guarantee the project complies with all current legislation.
· Ensure that all project drawings and contract documentation is produced for your installation team.
· Identify anything that may have been missed through the selling process and communicate these to the sales team.
· Ensure the client is aware of the program, deliveries and times of attendance.
· Find out any requirements the client may have or restrictions on site etc.
· Arrange the clearance of all materials and plant from the site.
· Sign off wages and sub-contractor payments.
· Sign off the final account with the commercial team so contract can be invoiced.
· Coordinate, estimate and manage all remedial work.
· Report directly to the Contracts Director