Arturo National Sales and Brand Manager – Uzin Utz UK Ltd
Uzin Utz UK Ltd, a subsidiary of the Uzin Utz Group based in Germany, operates within the UK as part of this international entity. The group employs a global workforce of over 1,300 individuals. Specialising in a broad spectrum of flooring skills, Uzin Utz UK Ltd offers a range of brands including UZIN, WOLFF, PALLMANN, Arturo, and codex. These brands cover various aspects of flooring, from installation and renovation to the maintenance of diverse floor types like wood, ceramic tiles, natural stone, and resin floors. As a fourth-generation family-owned business, Uzin Utz Group is committed to sustainable growth, supported by a motivated and expanding workforce.
Uzin Utz UK Ltd are seeking an experienced professional to join the team as a National Sales and Brand Manager for the Arturo brand. The position will be based in either the South or Central region of the UK. This role involves overseeing all sales activities for the Arturo brand, reporting directly to the Managing Director, and being a part of the senior management team. The National Sales and Brand Manager’s primary responsibilities include fostering brand growth and success by building relationships with distributors, contractors, and retail customers, and promoting the Arturo brand professionally.
Specification from Uzin Utz UK Ltd and how to apply below, or view full Arturo Brand Manager Job Description:
- Previous management-level sales experience in a commercial role within the resin flooring sector.
- Demonstrable track record of contribution to sales turnover and profit growth.
- Experience in managing diverse stakeholders’ interests.
- Wide network of contacts within the resin flooring industry.
You will be expected to:
- Be the ambassador for the brand and the wider group and reflect its values.
- Exceed targets.
- Fully understand the market, current trends, pricing and needs and your products.
- Plan, budget, be accountable for sales and promotional strategies and take responsibility for their successful implementation.
- Set and regularly measure Key Performance Indicators for the business, yourself and your sales team.
- Establish trust with customers beyond the day-to-day.
- Earn the respect of your team by giving them the encouragement and support that they need and the space to develop as better employees.
- Be a contributing, energetic and empathetic part of experienced and ambitious management teams in Germany and the UK. Their business friendship and support are essential.
- Offer market insights to relevant senior colleagues and become a trusted conduit for information from them to your team and back.
- Work independently, as you will have the trust and respect of senior management.
- Strive to achieve best practice at all times and become the best that you can be.
- Be proud of your brand and fight hard for it when needed.
- Take and embrace every positive opportunity.
- Think creatively and have fun.
- The opportunity to make your mark in a business that needs strong, capable managers who can enable and energise their teams to be their best.
- A great deal of free space in a secure and successful company.
- The sense of fulfilment when things go right.
- The security of knowing that there is a support network with the ability, desire and resources to help when things do not go quite well.
- The challenge to develop as a great manager and be recognised as such by your peers.
- A salary and benefits package that reflects your abilities and achievements and the value that our organisation places on you as a key and influential part of our business.
Our offer to you:
- Competitive salary.
- Attractive bonus scheme.
- Company car.
- 20 days holiday + 1 day per year worked up to 25 days.
- Health Care.
- Group Pension Plan.
How to Apply:
Please apply by e-mail with an application letter and current CV to Matthew Brown, Managing Director, firstname.lastname@example.org