Fosroc Launch Patchroc 250
Fosroc have been manufacturing concrete repair mortars for over 50 years. During that time they have built up a fantastic reputation for developing and manufacturing cutting edge technology products. To complement their existing floor repair mortars Patchroc and Paveroc, Fosroc have recently launched Patchroc 250. Patchroc 250 is a one part cementitious repair mortar that has the following characteristics: –
- Can be applied at a thickness from 25 – 250mm in one pour
- Fast strength gain allows a return to traffic in 2 hours at 20oC
- Can be used as a trafficable surface
- Ready for the application of resin products in as little as 3 – 4 hours depending on the temperature
- Low heat generation and low hydration shrinkage reduces the risk of cracking even at high application thicknesses
- No need for a primer
- Effective in low temperatures
- Easy to apply and can be mixed to a trowellable or fluid consistency
Patchroc 250 can be used on repairs internally or externally and is strong enough to receive a number of resin finishes having been tested to BS EN 1504 – 3 R4 class. Read more here.
For further information on this or any other of our Fosroc repair products please get in touch with Chris Orme on Chris.Orme@Fosroc.com or 07747 762277.