FeRFA offers three apprenticeship schemes for all newcomers to the industry:
- In Situ Flooring: Resin
- In Situ Flooring: Screeds
- Prepare and Profile Substrates
All of the above run for 18 months and lead to an NVQ level 2 Diploma.
Schemes usually start in Spring and Autumn, please contact FeRFA for start dates. All schemes are supported by CITB and grant funded for CITB levy-payers.
There is no upper age limit for applicants.
The schemes involve classroom and practical sessions plus employer-supported on-site experience.
Click on the links below to download information:
- Details of Schemes, Grants and Costs (Resin, Prepare Substrates & Screeding)
- Candidate Enrolment Form
- In Situ Resin Flooring Full Booklet (available on request)
- Prepare and Profile Substrates Full Booklet (available on request)
- Screeding Full Booklet (available on request)
- Training Timetables (see FeRFA E-news diary section)
- CITB flip book on Specialist Apprenticeship Programmes
Training Hall of Fame
See who is training the future generation of resin floor layers and preparation contractors on the FeRFA Hall of Fame.
Our latest news
For the latest news on FeRFA, its members and the industry.
Danny wins CITB ‘Apprentice of the Year’ Award
Danny Malone is employed by Coatech as a Resin Flooring Installer and has recently completed a Resin Flooring apprenticeship with […]
15th June 2018
Resin Bound Surfacing Product Awareness Training, delivered by the experts
The Ronacrete Product Awareness Training Course is designed to make you aware of the essential elements which make up a […]
4th June 2018
Apprentices learn how to prepare for the perfect finish
The 16th group of resin flooring apprentices continued their training this month with a two-day session on Surface Preparation. Starting […]
9th May 2018