QUICK LINKS TO GO TO:
FeRFA Membership Benefits
There are a number of valuable benefits available to FeRFA members including ways to help you save money, to help you run your business more efficiently, obtain services at a discount and get help with training. Click on the links below for more details (pdf documents):
BUILD UK HELPLINES
Through FeRFA's membership of Build UK (formerly the NSCC - National Specialist Contractors Council) you can access the following helplines:
- Employment Helpline - free advice on employment matters, including discipline, redundancy and ill health:
0844 249 9873 www.croner.co.uk
- Tax and Benefits Helpline – free advice on tax and business matters, including CIS, insolvency and tax status:
0844 249 9875 www.bakertilly.com
- Health and Safety Helpline - free advice on health and safety matters, including CDM, asbestos and risk assessments:
0844 249 9874 www.safetyservices.co.uk
- Legal and Contractual Helpline (England and Wales) – offering one hour's free advice a year on
construction law, contracts and dispute resolution:
0844 249 9871 www.wedlakebell.com
- Legal and Contractual Helpline (Scotland) – offering thirty minutes advice per case on construction law, contracts and dispute resolution in Scotland:
0844 249 9872 www.andersonstrathern.co.uk
For the latest construction industry news affecting the specialist sector see the Newsline.
SERVICES FROM FeRFA ASSOCIATE MEMBERS
Associate members of FeRFA provide specialist
services and products for the resin flooring and surface preparation industry. The Associates Catalogue, which can be viewed here, has been divided into broad sectors to aid selection of the services or
FeRFA has negotiatied a number of benefits through third party providers which may be useful in your business.
Stallard Kane offers assistance in complying with workplace legislation on Health & Safety, HR & Employment Law, Quality & Environmental and Training matters. FeRFA Members are offered a Free Compliance Health Check with Stallard Kane. More....
Cobra Insurance Brokers have been working with FeRFA for a number of years and understand the needs of the industry. Cobra offer a Free Insurance Health Check and Contract Checking Service for clients. Insurance Guarantees and Bonds can be arranged quickly to submit with tenders.
Cobra Insurance Brokers support the FeRFA apprenticeship and upskilling schemes.
Supplier of extensive range of products including work-wear, PPE, tools, rollers, abrasives, brushes, tape, buckets, polythene and other consumables used by the flooring industry.
VI is sponsor of equipment for the FeRFA apprentices.
A complete waste management service covering the UK.